A side scrolling pixel based Gothic puzzle adventure.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
A year of Slain!
Well it has been just over a year now since i first started work on Slain (the seven tower) and funny enough the last screen shot i made was a recreate of the very first ever Slain concept i did back in Nov last year
Is hiding the character and enemies a goal here or why is the older screen so much easier to read? I suppose no more character glow and very bright light(s) might be the cause.
I mentioned I like the screens from this game? Well hell I do. Especialy the lights and the gotic backgrounds.
ReplyDeleteI hope the gameplay will have tons of hidden secrets.
And a punpkin. No idea why but I love pumpkin monsters, they are scary.
[img src="http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/n/o/nobodi12.png"]
It has nothing to do with the game but one likethis one hidden in a secret room?
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIs hiding the character and enemies a goal here or why is the older screen so much easier to read? I suppose no more character glow and very bright light(s) might be the cause.
ReplyDelete